Chat Room Questions - Newbie!

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Chat Room Questions - Newbie!

Postby tarasport26 on Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:52 am

I'm new to all of this and I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on how to use the Chat rooms for Opportunity Chats and Parties. I think this is a great tool, but I'm not sure how it's used and what goes on during that time. As the host of an opportunity chat, is it mainly question and answers? Or do you run the show with an agenda? And for a party, what a great idea....just totally stumped on how to do it. I've tried to view others but haven't been able to get on at the right times, etc. Any advice would be great! Thanks!
tarasport26
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby Mel on Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:55 pm

It can be done any way you want. For a party, I'd probably have an outline so that I could share about my featured products then maybe have a Q & A at the end. Or you could answer questions as you went along if you prefer.

You can also just do an open Q & A but I've found that people tend to be shy or maybe aren't sure of what questions they should ask so you might want to put together some answers to the most FAQ ahead of time so you can cover some of those. They will probably then spark other questions from your guests.
Melody

Want to be a VA? Let me show you how! VirtualBusinessMavens.com
Essential Office Support: Helping you manage, market and grow your business.
Mel
General Manager

Return to Getting Started