Facebook?

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Facebook?

Postby Mom-Defrazzler on Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:30 pm

Is anyone here successfully - I mean REALLY successfully - promoting their business using Facebook? If so, how are you doing it?
Click here if you’re a tired stressed-out mom
Mom-Defrazzler
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby soapin'Angela on Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:20 pm

Interesting question!

I've never thought of promoting my business on facebook at all because I don't see it as a place many business owners go looking for help with their business... I've just been using it to keep in touch with friends and connect with people I haven't seen in years.

I guess you really need to see who's on there and if there and if your target market tends to gather there - which would be stressed out moms, right? - then maybe start a Facebook group and start inviting moms who you think would want to be involved. Just some ideas, like I said I've never promoted on there.
Fire Up Your Affiliate Program - FREE Teleseminar!
http://www.affiliatecommotion.com/2
soapin'Angela
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Facebook

Postby Mom-Defrazzler on Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:52 pm

In my mind, it's a hugely untapped market. There are hundreds of thousands of people on it, and there are thousands of moms. I have a group on there already called "Frazzled Moms" and I have a few members, but I'm sure there are many more, creative ways to move ahead with this. I'm really interested in hearing from someone who's having a lot of success there, and who knows how to tap into it.

Anyone?

Darlene
Click here if you’re a tired stressed-out mom
Mom-Defrazzler

Postby ebay_addict on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:50 pm

I"ve seriously thought about it, but not really sure of how to go about it.
My Online Income System- Step-by-Step instructions on how to make money online
ebay_addict

Postby Mara B on Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:33 pm

I don't know much about Facebook. Is it kind of like MySpace or Squiddo? I don't really know how you would use it for business purposes, but I'm sure there's a way.
Mara B
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Return to Getting Started