Business Checking Account & Personal Account

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Postby Mara B on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:11 am

My understanding is, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, is that you can transfer money from paypal to a checking account without accruing a fee. At least I don't remember paying a fee when I've transferred money. Of course, I could be wrong (it wouldn't be the first time. :oops: ) but I don't think so.
Mara B
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby kamckinley on Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:20 am

Mara B wrote:My understanding is, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, is that you can transfer money from paypal to a checking account without accruing a fee. At least I don't remember paying a fee when I've transferred money. Of course, I could be wrong (it wouldn't be the first time. :oops: ) but I don't think so.

You're correct Mara. You can transfer money from your PayPal account to a checking account without a fee.

Someone asked about transferring from business to personal - I think they may have been asking about between 2 PayPal accounts? My guess is there is a fee to do that, so I would just transfer to a checking account, then write yourself a check or transfer to your personal checking account.
kamckinley
New to Internet Based Moms

Previous

Return to Getting Started