Santa Letter Business

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Santa Letter Business

Postby micheleran on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:40 am

Hi Everyone....I've been a member for a long time and absolutely LOVE Alice, Mila and everyone at Internet Based Moms!

Question....I know in a recent email I received, something was mentioned about an ebook coming out on "Santa Letter Business". I must have deleted the email by mistake. Does anyone remember or know when this is coming out?

Thank you...have a great day everyone!

Michele
micheleran
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby Mila on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:44 am

Hi Michele, thanks for your kind words!

I'm putting the finishing touches on it now and we'll launch it before the end of the week. I'll update this post as soon as it's ready :-)
Mila
Owner InternetBasedMoms.com

Santa Letter Business

Postby micheleran on Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:52 am

Hi Mila,

Thank you so much for responding so quickly. I look forward to it. I sell on eBay and I had done this last year but didn't do as well as expected. I even hand-wrote every letter to set myself apart from everyone else, because they were all doing the letters via computer.

Anyway, I look forward to your tips and suggestions. I'm sure I'll learn something that I didn't know or do last year.

Regards,
Michele :wink:
micheleran
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby Mila on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:46 am

Hi Michele and everyone, here's the link to the new book!

http://www.momstalkbiz.com/santa-letter.html

:-)
Mila
Owner InternetBasedMoms.com

Return to Getting Started