Mental Boundaries

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Mental Boundaries

Postby suzeygal on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:34 pm

This is just a personal opinion of mine, but sometimes I think we are our own worst enemy when it comes to actually achieving goals that we have set for ourselves.

Many times, if we have faced challenges, setbacks or unforseen circumstances it seems to naturally have a negative impact on our motivation in reaching our goals.

No matter how hard it is, I sometimes have to give myself quiet little motivational talks, and refresh my "can do" attitude instead of letting those little setbacks get the best of me.

Even in the best of circumstances, we are all going to face some challenges, setbacks or unexpected things that might be temporary obstacles, but with the right mindset, we can overcome those and if nothing else, we can take up where we left off.

How do each of you keep the, "can do" attitude?
Susan
suzeygal
Great Friend & Oh So Helpful to IBMoms

Postby Audrey on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:00 am

Susan,

I read something a while back. It basically said if you really really want to lose weight, you will, nothing will stop you. Those exact words were so powerful to me.

After having two kids I found myself 25 pounds overweight. I "tried" and "tried" again and couldn't lose the weight. One morning I told myself it was coming off at any cost and it did. So, I could personally relate to nothing being able to stop me.

So...if I have a setback, I know 100% that tomorrow is a new day and I have every opportunity for whatever it is I want tomrorow and I know that I have it in me to get it.

Sometimes we hear something a thousand times and it doesn't sink in. But somehow that weight story was incredibly motivational to me.
Audrey
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Return to Getting Started