Do you reward yourself for achieving goals?

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Do you reward yourself for achieving goals?

Postby Traci on Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:31 am

Is achieving a goal its own reward, or do you do something special to reward yourself for achieving a goal you set?
Traci
Traci
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby LorettaOliver on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:52 pm

Most of the time just getting the goal accomplished is reward enough, but if I reached a big goal or a list of goals and those goals afforded me a few extra dollars I might take the kids to a movie or out for lunch at a new restaurant to celebrate. And of course sometimes I'll reward myself by buying a new domain name -lol-
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby jaz on Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:36 pm

yes l do reward my self with apair of shoe
jaz
Great Friend & Oh So Helpful to IBMoms

Postby suzeygal on Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:38 am

Sometimes I do reward myself in some small way and knowing that reward is coming is sometimes motivation enough to keep me on the right track when reaching for the next goal I have set for myself.
Susan
suzeygal
Great Friend & Oh So Helpful to IBMoms

Postby BethinArkansas on Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:08 am

My husband and I celebrate small successes just like we do the big ones. Usually it involves a classy restaurant (but we don't order a meal) that has a favorite appetizer and a favorite bottle of wine.

We just sit there toasting one another and making everyone in the place wonder what's going on.
BethinArkansas
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Return to Getting Started