Voicemail service?

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Voicemail service?

Postby lesrav on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:33 pm

This is kind of related to the last thread regarding long-distance, although from more of a business bent. I've been doing some work for a friend of mine who's also a work at home mom, starting a small home business, and trying to juggle customer service along with other managerial duties. It seems like most of these PBX companies, when you strip off the meaningless bells and whistles, are really all the same. This makes the choice really difficult. We did use CallButler for a time but we ditched them because we had some customer service issues. We’re still shopping around. We’ve been trying out GotVmail’s virtual phone system and so far they seem like a standout in the bunch for their support center. Anyone else think they’ve found the “gold standard”?
lesrav
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby LorettaOliver on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:08 am

I wish I could offer some advice on this topic but I've never used this type of service before. I have a voicemail option on my phone service that I use instead of an answering machine and I can set up different "boxes" with it but I'm not even sure how that part works. I just have the one standard message and "box" and that's all right now.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Return to Getting Started