2 Words Worth Their Weight In Gold

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

2 Words Worth Their Weight In Gold

Postby Dale King on Tue May 13, 2008 10:54 am

There are two words that are worth their weight in gold. Sadly, some marketers never say them to their customers or they don't say them nearly enough. What are those two words? "Thank you!" When was the last time you actually said thank you to your customers?

The reason I bring this up is because a few days ago, I sent an e-mail to all of my clients thanking them for their business. That was all my e-mail said. "Thank you! I appreciate your business!" There was no sales pitch.

Anyway, this morning I received a substantial copywriting order from one of my clidnts. It was their largest purchase yet, and that's saying a lot, because this client hadn't purchased any of my services in over a year. She said my "thank you" e-mail made her feel important - that her business mattered and wasn't being taken for granted.

Anyway, the moral of this story is, try saying thank you to your customers without an ulterior motive - without trying to sell them something.

The good will that you develop will be worth its weight in gold!

Dale King
If you're tired of all the money-making
hype, lies and scams...read this!
http://guruknowledge.org/pages/The-Supe ... e-Handbook
Dale King
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Postby lwillard on Tue May 13, 2008 11:40 pm

Dale,

Such a simple step, yet so powerful. One we sometimes forget. Thanks for the reminder! :D
lwillard

Postby Audrey on Wed May 14, 2008 9:52 am

Dale,

Excellent title. I knew from the title that those two magical words would be "thank you"
Audrey
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Postby Dale King on Wed May 14, 2008 4:42 pm

Thank you for your kind words, Lisa & Audrey!

Dale King
If you're tired of all the money-making
hype, lies and scams...read this!
http://guruknowledge.org/pages/The-Supe ... e-Handbook
Dale King

Postby LorettaOliver on Thu May 15, 2008 9:08 am

So true how we all get caught up in things and the thank you's get lost in the shuffle.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Return to Getting Started