Question: Name One New Tool/Resource You Love

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Question: Name One New Tool/Resource You Love

Postby SharonMcMillan on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:24 pm

I've found lately that there are just so many neat tools, resources and seminars available to help online business owners. The problem is at this time of year there seems to be so little time to take advantage of what's out there. I'll print out guides, blog posts, and other materials so that I can read while I'm waiting at the doctor's office or in bed, etc., but still I find I don't have enough time to at least review in order to determine whether I can use this resource or not.

So I wonder if we could help each other by mentioning some really great resource(s) we've just read, used or plan to use soon.

For instance I love Lynette Chandler's BlogEnergizer...lots of resources there that I'm looking forward to utilizing as I'm struggling to keep my blogs up to date.

What resource have you found lately that might really be of use to busy online business owners?
SharonMcMillan
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: Question: Name One New Tool/Resource You Love

Postby jax123 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 pm

I'm really impressed by article post robot at present and working on my submitease too! :)
Helping Others is the Best Way to Help Yourself !
[url]Work From Home Internet Business Opportunity[/url]
[url]EarningFromLearning.net[/url]

<a href=”http://www.earningfromlearning.net”> Work From Home Internet Business Opportunity</a>
<a href=”http://www.earningfromlearning.net”> Visit us Now !!!</a>
jax123

Postby Mila on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:04 am

I really like Base Camp for managing contractors - it makes communication so much easier and you don't have to worry about losing emails! It is a monthly service but worth the money if you manage a team and want to keep all the important details in one place.
Mila
Owner InternetBasedMoms.com

Postby LorettaOliver on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:14 pm

Base Camp rocks for groups working together :)

I've been having good success using Michelle MacPhearson's 30 Minute Backlinks program. It's a $97 program, but I learned a lot by joining it and Michelle personally answered some of my questions on Twitter. I did a full review on Easy Wahm Websites of my first few tries at using the program, and I think for just starting out with them they turned out quite well. Now I could almost do the work with my eyes closed.

Joining forums like this one, and maybe even a Master Mind group (like Mom Masterminds) is a great way to help keep up with the latest tools and resources. It's much easier to keep track when a group of people is testing and reviewing things all the time. That way even if you haven't had a chance to read up or try something yet, chances are someone else in the group has and they can share their experience with the group.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby SharonMcMillan on Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:29 pm

LorettaOliver wrote:Base Camp rocks for groups working together :)

Joining forums like this one, and maybe even a Master Mind group (like Mom Masterminds) is a great way to help keep up with the latest tools and resources. It's much easier to keep track when a group of people is testing and reviewing things all the time. That way even if you haven't had a chance to read up or try something yet, chances are someone else in the group has and they can share their experience with the group.

Excellent points! Since I joined Mom Masterminds and Internet Based Moms in May 2007 the way I keep abreast of business practices, resources etc. has totally changed. The dialogue and interaction in these forums is often priceless.

Sharon
SharonMcMillan

Postby BethinArkansas on Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:18 am

I like the new Google search-based keyword tool: http://www.google.com/sktool/#.

You can get site specific information or search among all categories. It's very useful when planning pages (title, URL, keyword and meta description, and, of course, the keywords you should include in your content).

That makes it especially helpful when planning several interconnected pages.
BethinArkansas
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Return to Getting Started