Gift Basket Drop Shippers

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Re: Gift Basket Drop Shippers

Postby probiz on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:05 pm

I currently use nationalgift. You do have to have an order of $49 wholesale cost with them to avoid the $49 monthly fee. Not to bad. I use one other drop shipper but you need to be a up and running business to be excepted; gift basket village and you also need to create your own description of what is in the baskets. I recommended to avoid the drop shippers that want to charge you a fee to use them as a drop shipper as they are most likely not a wholesaler. Also, make sure they require a sales tax license or tax id number. It is a lot of work to start an internet business especially if you don't know how to make a web page. If I didn't have a husband that was all techie there is no way I would have a up and running successful gift basket business. I am currently looking into making my own gift baskets but using a drop shipper is a great way to start on a low budget.
probiz
New to Internet Based Moms

Return to Getting Started