I need help

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

I need help

Postby babygrlsmommy on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:43 am

I am looking for as many free online advertising sites as I can find. I have a list, but, a lot of them have a limit to how many you can post, some have catches, some don't allow business posting. I need more sites that are free, and allow unlimited posting, is free, and allows business posting. Any help would be greatlt appreciated, so much! Thanks in advance! :D
Looking to make some extra money from home? Check this out:
http://www.thesecretpays.com/babygrlssecret
babygrlsmommy
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: I need help

Postby LonnieTurner on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi,

Most websites like free classifieds does not allow unlimited postings because of spam. You do not need unlimited posting you need "consistent" posting. Yes it is harder but if it was easy everyone would be doing.

You just need to find a few good advertising source and be consistent with your efforts and write good advertisements and you should see some results.

Lonnie
LonnieTurner

Postby kreddington on Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm

You should look into ad swapping. There are many sites and people on the web willing to swap ads with you. I would suggest just asking around. I have found several people willing to do this with my newsletter. I just ask around in forums and eventually some interested people respond.

There are also sites that are specific to finding people to swap ads with. I know I've seen a few before. I tried to find the URLs for you as I thought they were in my favorites, but I can't seem to find them at the moment. (I guess it is time to organize my favorites again :)

Remember: The key to good marketing is to swap ads with businesses who have a similar following as your own business niche. You don't just want traffic, you want the right traffic!
Kimberly Reddington
President
CereusWomen

Learn the secrets to leveraging your talents and
discover “4 Lifesaving Keys to a Successful
Service Business for Mothers”,
visit http://www.CereusWomen.com
kreddington

Postby peeds007 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:07 am

You can just try article marketing , and try getting the top websites to place a backlink to ur website -- that helps a ton, besides -- articles can be posted unlimited number of times -- offcourse you cant post the same article but u can definitely modify them and post them again :)
take care
peeds007

Postby tam2005 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:02 pm

All my advertising methods are free...

I use article marketing
I use forum networking
I use blog posts/commenting
Social networks...only Twitter for now

It's all free and quite effective. A lot better than posting on free ad sites by a long shot. :)
tam2005
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby peeds007 on Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:54 pm

my friend here is so right -- try twitter , forum marketin and article marketing and also build up squidoo .. this will be of immense help.
take care
Peeds

Cheers
peeds007

Return to Getting Started