Internet Business Ideas???

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Re: Internet Business Ideas???

Postby Kit on Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:02 am

Hey, welcome to the forum.

If selling isn't your cup of tea, you may want to look into service based businesses. Depending on your computer skills, you may want to consider starting a VA business, a ghost writing business, etc. You may also want to check out this service business page on IBMoms.

What types of skills do you have? What do you enjoy doing? Who is your target market (the people you want to provide the service to)?
Kit
Admin Support

Postby Mel on Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:38 pm

I agree, if you don't like the selling aspect of it, going with a service-based business may be a better option. You will have to market/sell yourself and your skills but that is a lot easier to do in my opinion.
Melody

Want to be a VA? Let me show you how! VirtualBusinessMavens.com
Essential Office Support: Helping you manage, market and grow your business.
Mel
General Manager

Postby LorettaOliver on Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Kit and Mel already said what I would suggest, going service based. Another option might be to start blogging and see where that takes you. Many bloggers make a decent income from affiliate links and selling ads. Of course, that wouldn't happen right away, it would be later on.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby moonheart on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 am

For a newbie its required to know the internet marketing strategy, I think anyone who want to success in internet marketing then have to dedicated fully and have to labor hard.
moonheart
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby slf on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:57 pm

If you want to make money online, one of the best ways is to create your own ebook. Write a blog on the topic and sell an ebook off the blog site.

I'd begin with looking at your interests and experience. Then start writing about it. Do regular posts on the topic to make sure it stays interesting to you. Internet marketing and blogs mean lots of writing so it's important for the subject to be interesting to you over the long haul.

Then see if you can find an affiliate product to sell. Use that product to test the market. If it sells, write your own and sell it instead of the affiliates.

It's easy to combine this with a service business too. Use the blog and your product as a way of attracting clients. It gives them a chance to know you before they hire you.

And while you're at it, add a sign up form to your blog so you can build a mailing list.

Hope that helps,

Susan
slf
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby BethinArkansas on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 am

You could probably make a couple hundred a month with a blog, a few affiliate links and Google Adsense.

Just pick a niche you know a lot about and set out to dominate it.
BethinArkansas
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Return to Getting Started