Need Help To Find Places To post my ads

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Re: Need Help To Find Places To post my ads

Postby peeds007 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:55 am

Hi Dana
Oh the best place to post ads is usfreeads.com -- u can type this in google and then go to its website and start posting ur ads. Please note : do not post like 10 to 15 ads in the 1st 10mins lol.. cos u might get blocked for spammin.. So be careful of that.
You know what you can also try article marketing -- write an article of the product ur selling on ezinearticles then post it there. In your article mention ur website link -- u will get quite a lot of traffic from here.
Another wonderful theory i use is just go to google and say i am selling "golf clubs" ok .. i type golf clubs in the search -- then the top companies that are sellin golf clubs -- i go to their website and go to their contact page and contact them and you gotta be professional abt this and request them to put the link of ur ezine article or ur website link on their website -- this jus works wonders. try it
lemme know how it goes -- for ads tho usfreeads.com is the best
peeds007
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby KellyM on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:49 pm

There are lots of free online classified sites, like craigslist.org. Just do a google search for them. Good luck. :)
KellyM
Medical Transcription
http://profile.myspace.com/431761719
KellyM
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Postby tam2005 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:21 pm

I don't pay for any of my advertising. Mostly I network on forums, and use article marketing. Also other social networks are Twitter and Facebook (I don't have a Facebook account) and blogging is also effective. I wish you much success! :)
tam2005
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby garyj85 on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:06 pm

As already mentioned, Usfreeads and Craigslist are among the effective classified ads sites to advertise on. When I was starting out, these and other sites have helped attract visitors to my websites.

You may also consider backpage.com and kijiji.com where you can advertise on a targeted city or territory.
FREE MONEY BOOK. Discover how to make $1,000 a day or more working 60 minutes a day or less. Visit http://www.GetFreeMoneyMakingBookNow.com
garyj85

Postby linda1 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:02 pm

I too have just started a new online business.
The best places I have found are:
Adpost.com, Vivastreet.com, Classified Ads.com and Adlandproclassifieds.com.
I also blog and have recently joined twitter!
Have you submitted a press release? Type 'free press release' into google and you will find plenty.
Good luck! It's hard work but if we can succeed it's worth it!

Linda
linda1

Postby PollyK on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 am

Hi! New here, but found this thread to be extremely useful. I will be checking out all the sites for posting my internet business, since I am starting up new just this week.

PollyK, Manchester, CT
PollyK

Postby htwfh on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm

The problem with most free ad sites is that they really only benefit the owners. I did some research on this some years ago and came to the conclusion that I was wasting valuable time with free ad sites (not to be confused with free ezine ads).

I literally got less than 1/100th of my traffic from classified or free ad sites during my research period.

I'd highly recommend that marketers use paid advertising (with a smaller share of free ezine advertising within the targeted niche). No matter whether the ad budget is large or small, paid advertising produces better results.

If/when you can swing the price tag, I also recommend the Directory of Ezines, but it's $197. if you're familiar with it, AdWords and other PPC advertising is helpful.

Good luck with it!

Brian

-
The Home Business Owner's #1 Resource -
How To Work From Home Ezine & Blog

Learn How To Make Income the Intelligent Way
htwfh

Postby PollyK on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:55 pm

I found something interesting; Saw It Online at: sawitonline.com has a free syndication feature that posts your ads to other sites that accept free advertising, so you post once and it goes out to many. You can also have a number of different ads going at once that you can republish once they have expired so you don't have to recreate them. One ad I posted went to a free site in San Jose, and I got a response!
Grow a lifetime internet business that grows with you. Healthy family, healthy earth, healthy income!

PollyK
Proud Internet Mom
Helping Moms since 1999!
http://www.internetceomoms.com/healthyfamilygreenearth
PollyK

Return to Getting Started