hi there

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Re: hi there

Postby Epiphany on Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:40 am

Hi Kat,

I'd love to offer you some tips on how to build your business, but I'm not exactly sure what you need help with. Your statement, "i am desperately looking for help in how to conduct my buisiness" is rather vague. Do you need information on how to promote your business? Do you need some mlm recruiting advice? Do need some organizational tips? Internet marketing strategies? If you can be more specific on what you're focusing on, I'm happy to offer you some tips. :)
Epiphany
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby anniekatt on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi Kat and welcome aboard,
You sound excited with this new business venture and that is key--you need to love what you do.

I'm not sure what country you're in, but if you're with an MLM company you most likely have an upline or a person that introduced you into the business and that you signed up with. I believe that with MLMs these people can be very helpful in guiding you along with advise and knowledge they can empart to make you successful. Your company also should have literature or guidelines that you can follow. Ultimately, spreading the word, like you're doing here, is essential. That is key to growing your business.

Wishing you great success,

Annie
http://www.workathomesos.com
Directory of authentic no fee work from home jobs
anniekatt

Postby JeanLA on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi, hope you have a wonderful stay Kat. There are lots of things that you can learn in here and also there are many helpful people eager to help.

Enjoy your stay . :)
Article writers wanted. Home based. Reliable payment every Friday.
Lots of work.
JeanLA

Postby chris on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:36 pm

Kat, Welcome! As already stated here I would contact your upline, read the forums & visit the main site for more information on how to market your business. Don't forget to go into your profile on the forums you join and put you signature in with the link to your site if you have one :)

Good luck to you!
Image the Eccentric WAHM Blogger!
chris
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Return to Getting Started