Feedback on SiteBuildIt

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Feedback on SiteBuildIt

Postby msamber77 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:25 am

Hello all! I would like some feedback from those of you that have actually used SiteBuildIt for your websites. Is it truly worth the money they are asking? I'm reluctant because it will be difficult for me to gather that much money, yet I'm determined to get my website started and get this ball rolling! So, for those of you who have purchased this program, I would love to hear about your experiences with it, and whether or not it's worth the amount of money they want for it.

Thanks all! Have a great day!
~Amber~
msamber77
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: Feedback on SiteBuildIt

Postby KellyM on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:03 am

I'm not familiar with SiteBuildIt, but from what I can see from their website, it looks like they just build you a website and do search engine optimization for it?

If so, you can learn to do all that on your own. There is tons of free info on the internet, you just have to figure things out. :)
KellyM
Medical Transcription
http://profile.myspace.com/431761719
KellyM
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Postby lindastacy on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:10 pm

I've never used it, but I know Mila (IBMom's owner) highly recommends it. Go to the link below and from there you'll find her review of SBI and her interview with SBI's owner, Ken Evoy.
http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/how-to ... index.html

It's true that you can learn almost anything on your own, but there's also nothing wrong with streamlining the process by purchasing a quality product or service. The only thing I would say is only buy something you are sure you're ready to use and can make a commitment to working the program. No matter how you decide to approach it, it takes time and effort and more time and more effort. But it's certainly doable however you decide to approach it.

Good luck and let us know what you decide.
~ Linda
For Direct Sales Consultants: Directory Listings -or- Free Link Directory
Still looking? Find Your Perfect Direct Sales Opportunity
lindastacy
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Postby Susanne on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:34 pm

I may be wrong and I'm sure someone can correct me if I am, but I think sites built on Site Build It have to stay there. You can't download the page files and upload them onto another server if you decide you want to have another hosting company. That, and the huge cost were two of the reasons I didn't go with Site Build It. I will admit however, building your first site is a challenging obstacle. The easiest way I have found is to get an inexpensive host like MomWebs and upload Wordpress to it. Lynette has a wonderful tutorial in her Blogging Starter Pack that will walk you through everything you need to know. Once you've got Wordpress on your site, you can use it to do anything a static html site can do, it's not just for blogging any more.
Just giving you another option.

Sue
Susanne

Postby msamber77 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:46 pm

Thanks ladies, for the input! I will have to do some brainstorming and figure out what will work best for me. I don't want to invest a bunch of money unless it's very much worth it!
~Amber~
msamber77

Postby JeanLA on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:39 pm

msamber77 wrote:Hello all! I would like some feedback from those of you that have actually used SiteBuildIt for your websites. Is it truly worth the money they are asking? I'm reluctant because it will be difficult for me to gather that much money, yet I'm determined to get my website started and get this ball rolling! So, for those of you who have purchased this program, I would love to hear about your experiences with it, and whether or not it's worth the amount of money they want for it.

Thanks all! Have a great day!

I am not that familiar with sitebuildit. I use widely wordpress as you can customize everything. You can even get higher ranks in Google using wordpress because they have thousands of plugins for everything: videos, styles, SEO, etc.

Maybe you should try it.
Article writers wanted. Home based. Reliable payment every Friday.
Lots of work.
JeanLA

Postby BethinArkansas on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 am

We use SiteBuildIt for one of our sites. It is very much worth the money. The keyword research tool, alone, is worth the price. Add the fact that you can automatically create an RSS feed and register it will as many reader sources as you desire. You can also - behind the scenes - turn your site into a blog (so to speak) and automatically send your site updates to dozens of blog directories.

You also get traffic stats and search engine page ranking stats. For, I think an extra $100, you can add reader feedback (Content 2.0) so visitors to your site can contribute articles and comment on articles, thus helping you increase the size of your site and build reader interest in it.

We upload our own html pages and include Google Analytics and Google Adsense. Our December 18, 2008 through December 18, 2009 Google Analytics report showed site traffic up by nearly 1200%. Our Adsense income, alone, more than pays the cost of SBI.

Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.
BethinArkansas
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Return to Getting Started