School Starting

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

Postby allmylovecrafts on Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:26 pm

I also homeschool & we have had a busy summer. We do not take summer off because it is to hot to do anything outside.
Cait is starting to really get good on the computer. I think she is kicking my butt on Power Point - her stuff is just cooler.
Have a good one,
Sheryl Loch ~ allmylovecrafts

ps. Glad the neighbor kids are gone all day! LOL!
allmylovecrafts
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby Mara B on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:17 pm

Sheryl, it's great that your daughter is enjoying Power Point so much. That's a skill that can be very handy in the future.
Mara B
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby dawnmo on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:49 pm

Hi everyone!

My kids go back to school tomorrow. They are both in middle school now :cry: Today's my baby's birthday - she is 11 (entering middle school tomorrow - seems so young).

Well, one of my big challenges is waking up early. I will need to wake up at 6 am, which is something I really struggle with. I require a lot of sleep, I guess. I generally get to bed between 10 and 11 PM - with the kids up until at least 9 PM, I just can't go to bed any sooner.

Does anyone have any tips to help me get up in the morning? I am considering purchasing that super-cool watch (Sleeptracker on Amazon) which wakes you up at your most restless point in the morning (it's hard to explain.)

Any other suggestions would be highly appreciated!
~Dawn~
Are you looking for a SEND OUT CARDS rep?
www.YourCardsRep.com
dawnmo
New to Internet Based Moms

Previous

Return to Home and Family