Thank You Notes - Do You Write Them?

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

I like them.

Postby dibee on Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:26 pm

I send cards to people. Some people I know, just enjoy them. Some people I know like artistic cards and will hang them up somewhere for a while. Some people I know enjoy an e-mail or phone call more. I try my best to do what others would appreciate.
Dianne M. Buxton is a working mom. She enjoys learning and sharing with other parents who'd love to achieve the dream of financial independence and spend more time at home! http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/24806
is where you can Earn While Shopping
dibee
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby LorettaA on Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:38 am

I think if you call someone and say thank you or if you say thank you in person when you receive the gift, that is enough. Whether the person on the other end of the phone thinks so, uh who knows. What can you do.

I think it has to do with how you are brought up. I didn't know anything about thank you notes when I was growing up.
LorettaA
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby LorettaOliver on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:29 am

I love thank you cards and I try to write them when appropriate and I encourage the kids to send hand written thank you notes as well. You might not get my thank you note right away, but you will probably get one eventually!
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Previous

Return to Home and Family