Blackberry Chicken

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

Blackberry Chicken

Postby LorettaOliver on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:25 pm

I made this recipe up recently and it came out pretty good. I'm not the best cook in the world, so I was pretty pleased with myself! I feel like I'm finally learning to cook ~woohoo~ Gee it only took me half a lifetime.

Stuff I used in my recipe;
*Chicken, whatever cut is on sale. I grabbed two packs of tenderloin thingies cause they were cheap.
*1 heaping spoonful minced garlic
*1/2 cup soy sauce
*1/2 cup blackberry preserves
*1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate
*1 teaspoon or more Mrs.Dash Extra Spicy

You’re going to blend together your ingredients to make a marinade for the chicken. Just sort of whisk it all together or use a fork. Make sure the frozen juice concentrate is thawed. Add the chicken to the marinade and shake it all up. Marinate for a few hours or overnight, your preference.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes until chicken is done.

There are pictures and more stuff on my blog too if you want to see my not so pretty handiwork.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Sounds great!

Postby suzeygal on Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:56 pm

Loretta,

I think I might just give this recipe a try! My kids seem to love chicken no matter how is is prepared. This will be something different for us to try! Thanks for sharing!
Susan
suzeygal
Great Friend & Oh So Helpful to IBMoms

Return to Home and Family