What are you looking forward to?

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

Re: What are you looking forward to?

Postby LaurieH on Thu May 14, 2009 3:10 pm

I'm looking forward to a trip to Salt Lake City in September for the SendOutCards convention.

It's the time of year I re-connect with colleagues from across North America and enjoy learning from some of the top personal development/business growth experts in the world.

This year the speakers will be Les Brown, T. Harv Eker and Stedman Graham (Oprah's partner). It's always great fun to meet them afterward and catch a word or two of wisdom.

I usually have a new friend or two meet me there, so if you plan on going or wish to go, let me know.
Laurie Hayes, Senior Manager
SendOutCards

Driving to a store to buy cards and stamps and a mailbox to send them? Send handwritten cards in less than a minute from any computer. Cards are PRINTED, STUFFED, STAMPED and MAILED for @$1.50 Discover why moms, seniors and professionals are turning to SendOutCards.

Send a free card at http://www.cardattraction.com The future of card sending is here!
LaurieH
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby tam2005 on Fri May 22, 2009 2:20 pm

We are looking forward to another family reunion next year. We are hoping to have these every 2 years. :mrgreen:
tam2005
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby femmes07 on Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Quality time... Reconciliation... Celebration... It's all i can think of to have my family back...
femmes07
New to Internet Based Moms

Previous

Return to Home and Family