What are you looking forward to?

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

What are you looking forward to?

Postby LorettaOliver on Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:16 am

What's the next thing you and your family are looking forward to right now? (a birthday, an event, a movie day....etc....something fun that you'll be doing together)
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby Mel on Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:49 am

We have family coming to visit for a week in mid-Oct that we're currently preparing for. We're still hashing out details of what we're going to do because we don't know yet if it'll be 4 or 8 of them coming.
Melody

Want to be a VA? Let me show you how! VirtualBusinessMavens.com
Essential Office Support: Helping you manage, market and grow your business.
Mel
General Manager

Postby Audrey on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:44 am

It's a ways off, but in April I'll be going with my family to Chicago for a family wedding. I'm pretty excited to see all my cousins.
Audrey
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Postby LorettaOliver on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:11 am

Wow the difference between 4 and 8 visitors is a pretty big one there, Mel!

I've got my wedding anniversary this Friday, and then we're getting geared up for Halloween. My favorite holiday ever. The kids already have this year's costumes and next week we're going shopping for decorations!

This is the first year down here in Virginia that I'll have a front porch and a house to decorate outside, very exciting. I dug out my orange and purple string lights, but there's so much more to get! Target had some great stuff when we were getting costumes so I'm looking forward to that on Saturday -lol- I'm such a geek.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby Nell Taliercio on Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:23 am

The birth of our third son. lol

We do have birthdays to look forward to and the holidays but I'd say that is the biggest "event" we all are anticipating.
Nell Taliercio
Legit Jobs From Home
http://www.justonlinejobs.com
Nell Taliercio

Postby busymomma on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Redondo Beach , CA this SATURDAY!!! ahhhh, can't wait to spend 8 days with my Aunt and her husband. Let alone all the fun we are all going to have. All four of us are flying down and staying with her. Apartment is right on the beach and she's right close to the pier. No driving to anywhere except Knottsberry farms. lol So excited for that too as all 4 of us are roller coaster junkies and youngest is tall enough to go on everything now. OMG, I'm so excited. lol

Then we are super excited to have our first annual halloween party this year. :) And then... lol We always have lots of things to look forward to. It's much better to focus on that then the normal everyday ickies that will happen.
Val

Easy WAHM Websites
Pre-made websites, virtual assistance, blog management.

Busy Momma Wellness
Make you a priority!
busymomma
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: What are you looking forward to?

Postby chris on Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:44 am

I like this question :) We have a Pow Wow coming up this Sat. after thanksgiving that we are looking forward to going to. I haven't seen my uncle Wayne since Sept. and always love seeing him and his family.

I am looking forward to visiting with my parents and best friend this thanksgiving as always.
Image the Eccentric WAHM Blogger!
chris
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby andr118 on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:16 am

I'm looking forward to my next travel. I'm going to go skiing
andr118

Postby jax123 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:32 pm

Looking forward to a peaceful family Christmas with good food and good company - movies in the evenings with popcorn and goodies !
Helping Others is the Best Way to Help Yourself !
[url]Work From Home Internet Business Opportunity[/url]
[url]EarningFromLearning.net[/url]

<a href=”http://www.earningfromlearning.net”> Work From Home Internet Business Opportunity</a>
<a href=”http://www.earningfromlearning.net”> Visit us Now !!!</a>
jax123

Postby busymomma on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 pm

I too am looking forward to a peaceful Christmas. My hubby has to work Christmas day so we will probably bring dinner to him at the station and hang out. Probably take the kids to the movies that day. But even visiting with other family members is going to be low key and the focus has been taken off of presents, not exchanging with many of them. Love that, we get to just enjoy good food and company.

But quicker than that, I'm looking forward to getting some decorating done this weekend. Can't wait to get a fresh wreath on the door so it smells like Christmas every time I step in or out. It's the little things huh? lol
Val

Easy WAHM Websites
Pre-made websites, virtual assistance, blog management.

Busy Momma Wellness
Make you a priority!
busymomma

Postby Mel on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 pm

A 12 day vacation starting Dec 23rd. Well, it's not all a vacation because I'm going to be doing end-of-the-year bookkeeping, file organizing, etc so I can start fresh for the new year. But I do plan to travel out of state for part of that time too.

I'm really looking forward to a more streamlined business for 2009. I have lots of big plans for my VA business and myself this coming year and I hope I can meet most of my goals.
Melody

Want to be a VA? Let me show you how! VirtualBusinessMavens.com
Essential Office Support: Helping you manage, market and grow your business.
Mel
General Manager

Postby KellyM on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:17 am

I'm looking forward to finally being able to work at home full time! It will be so nice to spend more time with my family (not to mention not having to fill my gas tank so often and not having to spend so much money on work clothes!)

I'm so jealous of you ladies who are already at that point. :wink:
KellyM
Medical Transcription
http://profile.myspace.com/431761719
KellyM
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Postby momindo on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:54 am

I am looking forward to visit my parents 30K miles away after 4 yrs.Miss them badly :(
http://www.icorpfunding.com
Speacialized with less than perfect credit
Email : shajar@icorpfunding.com
momindo

Postby beccad80 on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Celebrating my daughter's 1st birthday (in March). I cannot believe she's already going to be one. Time flies by way too fast...

:?
beccad80

Postby ChristineG on Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:55 pm

I am looking forward to my first trip to Europe next Friday! My husband and I are staying with friends in Paris!

I am so excited :D
Claim your FREE E-Course!
Social Media Simplified for Small Business Owners at
http://communicatevalue.com
ChristineG

Next

Return to Home and Family