time to brag!

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

time to brag!

Postby LorettaOliver on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:27 pm

8) We could use a little brag time to brag about all our awesome kids I think. I know I see some great tweets on Twitter about the great accomplishments and cool things everyone's kids are doing. Take a moment to brag on your family a bit today.

Ready....

set....

brag!
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Re: time to brag!

Postby chris on Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:08 pm

I will start:

My 14 yr old is averaging 95% on her studies!

My 8 yr old has become a domestic diva, always finishing her chores and helping everyone finish theirs. (this won't last as my oldest was like this too).

My 6 year old son is doing exceptional in his studies!

My almost 2 year old is just too adorable! She can carry on a conversation with people more and more!
Image the Eccentric WAHM Blogger!
chris
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby LorettaOliver on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 am

Awesome Chrissy!

My kids are taking over the school. Last month Lucas was Citizen of the month, and this month Ethan was Citizen of the month. . Okay, so they're not really taking over the school, there's 5 kids per month that are Citizen of the month, one for each grade level. :lol: But it was exciting anyway.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby kreddington on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:59 am

Great idea! My son is a Freshman in high school this year. He is getting all A's in his Honors classes and wants to go to Harvard. It's so exciting to see him excel!!

My next child is even smarter. She is doing better at standardized tests than my son did at his grade level. She was in the top 3% for language arts for the state of MA. I can't believe how much she enjoys school. Let's just hope the enthusiasm stays strong. Only problem is I have to tell her it's time to put the book away. We will often see her walking to the fridge to get a drink while never taking her eyes off the page.

My youngest is smart, too, but she's only in 2nd grade so not much to brag about yet. She did win an award last year for not missing any school for the whole year. She was very proud of that.
Kimberly Reddington
President
CereusWomen

Learn the secrets to leveraging your talents and
discover “4 Lifesaving Keys to a Successful
Service Business for Mothers”,
visit http://www.CereusWomen.com
kreddington
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby BethinArkansas on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Wow, I'm so glad you asked.

Both of our boys are college graduates and both are earning six-figure incomes. One has a degree in electronics engineering technology and the other has a degree in finance. The finance grad is an independent contractor who helps small businesses get loans they couldn't normally get.
BethinArkansas
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Return to Home and Family