How many hours a day do you watch TV ?

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

Re: How many hours a day do you watch TV ?

Postby mommyof6 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:36 pm

I have a tv on in my bedroom, where my office is currently located, and it is turned on 24/7. I mute it out if I have an important call, but I rarely actually turn it off. Each one of my 6 children have their tv's on about 6 hours per day. Whether they are watching it or listening to it. I think half of my electric bill is from the tv's. That is horrible now that I think about it!
How many toxins do you bring into your home? Find out how to get rid of them, to improve the health of you and your family. http://www.saferhomeandfamily.com We offer a free, online, wellness presentation every Tuesday. Let me know if you can join me there.
mommyof6
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby babynursery on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Oh good! I'm glad other people have it on as much as I do. :wink:
Searching for unique and modern baby nursery decoration?
babynursery

Postby KellyM on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:12 am

On most days, no more than 2 hours. More if I can't fall asleep. Don't ask me how much time I spend online, though. :shock: :lol:
KellyM
Medical Transcription
http://profile.myspace.com/431761719
KellyM
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Postby LorettaOliver on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Hardly at all. I DVR just about anything I want to watch, then watch them later. So, maybe an hour a day, two if there's a good movie on.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby Greenmom500 on Fri May 01, 2009 11:14 am

Hi all! I watch CNN in the morning while I work out -- 30 or 45 minutes. Other than that, I only watch the TV while I am folding the laundry (another 15 minutes which is usually the weather channel or the TV Guide channel telling me what's on!).

From Greenmom500
Greenmom500

Postby LaurieH on Thu May 14, 2009 3:03 pm

I watch 1-3 hours a week.

Desperate Housewives is my Sunday evening treat and this year, American Idol caught my attention.

After this weekend, DH will be over and after next week, American Idol will be over, so I probably won't have my TV on again until September, except for the odd Saturday night movie, while hubby is night shift.
Laurie Hayes, Senior Manager
SendOutCards

Driving to a store to buy cards and stamps and a mailbox to send them? Send handwritten cards in less than a minute from any computer. Cards are PRINTED, STUFFED, STAMPED and MAILED for @$1.50 Discover why moms, seniors and professionals are turning to SendOutCards.

Send a free card at http://www.cardattraction.com The future of card sending is here!
LaurieH

Postby irecommend on Fri May 15, 2009 9:44 pm

I always make sure I watch my favorite shows. Celebrity Apprentice was one. And now that's gone until next year. I like Grey's Anatomy and the last episode until September was last night. I am watching TV as I am on the internet..... :D
irecommend

Postby koreakids on Sat May 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Less than one a day. We'll usually watch Survivor and one or two other shows a week on-line. But we don't even have a connected tv to watch in our home. I have no time to watch, between 3 little ones and being the sole income-earner with my home business...tv is a lost luxury. I save all the laundry to fold for the few times I do get to watch and that's my "down time".
Serene, Caley & Elisha's mom works from home - you can too!! Request an interview today! http://www.myhomecareer.org
koreakids

Postby ChristineG on Mon May 18, 2009 11:35 pm

Like 3 hours a year, LOL. That's how addicted I am to the web! ;)

I watch it occasionally on the treadmill and when my hubby is watching his travel or food shows...that's about it though!
Claim your FREE E-Course!
Social Media Simplified for Small Business Owners at
http://communicatevalue.com
ChristineG

Postby WorkAtHomeSpace on Tue May 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Now that most of the season finales are over for the shows I watch, I'd say about 2 hours if that.
WorkAtHomeSpace
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Postby femmes07 on Mon May 25, 2009 11:25 pm

On weekends i spent about 10 hrs watching my fave movies... On weekdays, hmmm... I never do, i'm mostly at work and just sleep when things are done...
femmes07

Return to Home and Family