Request for Good Summer Dinner Recipes

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

Request for Good Summer Dinner Recipes

Postby Greenmom500 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Would you be willing to share your good summer dinner recipes? I am looking for meals that are healthy but quick to make. We are often outside until just before dinner and I need to be able to whip something together pretty quickly. Thanks.
Greenmom500
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: Request for Good Summer Dinner Recipes

Postby LorettaOliver on Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:21 pm

This is a great topic with school letting out and everyone enjoying the nice weather.

My kids are perfectly happy with hamburgers and potato salad for dinner. I premake the potato salad the day before and toss it in the fridge, and then we grab some burger and mix it up, only takes a few minutes.

Of course, can't have burgers every night! -lol- This is my favorite time of year to throw things in the crock pot ... which reminds me I need to get a new one! I dropped a bag of frozen chicken on mine and broke it! That's a must have ;)
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby KellyM on Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 am

I cut up vegetables for salads at the beginning of the week, so that every night for dinner, I can throw together a salad quickly. That's my favorite quick dinner. :)
KellyM
Medical Transcription
http://profile.myspace.com/431761719
KellyM
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Postby femmes07 on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:26 pm

Buy a caesar salad kit ( w/ garlic cheese croutons is my choice) Grill some chicken breasts or any meat you like. Slice the meat after cooked and place it on top of the salad. It's very quick and easy!!! :D
femmes07
New to Internet Based Moms

Return to Home and Family