some resources

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

some resources

Postby sramirez on Tue Apr 08, 2003 4:14 pm

since I have have been reconstructing my site I have come across alot of people who were ever priced, and down right rip offs. so I thought I would just post this for everyone or anyone who was looking for some help with the following:

web designer, shopping carts, acepting credit cards on your site, accepting credit cards for your home parties or at home. please check these sites out. I only direct you to people who I have directly delt with who have been very kind and helpful to me and helpful in assisting me to reach my goals and they work very fast and made the process easy. I hope some thing here helps.

web design:
Andrea Wilson
site:www.ablewebs.com
email: andrea@ablewebs.com
“Committed to YOUR Online Success!”

shopping carts:
Dansie Shopping Cart
http://www.ablewebs.com/dansie.htm
If you have a web store, make your customers shopping experience EASY for them.

Merchant Accounts:
please let her know your a work at home mom she will do her best to help you open your account
Lizette Santana
(888) 502-3855 x622
email: lsantana@fast-merchant-account.com
site: www.fast-merchant-account.com
provides low cost merchant accounts, ecommerce, credit card machines, and equipment with free terminal, free shopping cart and free marketing tools!

I am not posting this information up for personal gain. I just want to make some of the work alittle easier for others.I know I had a very hard time finding the proper help and I did alot of research myself and with the help of my web designer( she was heaven sent) I am getting my site to look and feel like my own.
:lol:
SOPHIA RAMIREZ
www.delightfulparties.com ~ The Fun has just started!
www.sizeappeal.com ~ stop shopping in those granny store
Wahms Barter
Wahmsbarter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Ryze Networking Place
http://ryze.com/go/delightfulparties
sramirez
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development