Where are you today in your direct sales business?

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

Where are you today in your direct sales business?

Postby suzeygal on Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:17 pm

How many of you are where you want to be in your direct sales business as it stands now?

For those that have been in your business for quite some time, can you honestly say you have met or exceeded goals you had set for yourself within a time frame acceptable to you?

If not, what would you now say you would have done differently, especially if you knew it would make a positive impact on your success.
Susan
suzeygal
Great Friend & Oh So Helpful to IBMoms

Postby bearpartylady on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:02 am

This is a great question Susan!

I would say that, yes, I'm where I thought I would be right now and have met most of my goals but would love to be in the "exceeded" category on some.

There's still so much to learn about the business even after being in the industry for a long time.

I'll be eager to hear what others have to say to this question-
Annette
bearpartylady
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby ravish30 on Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:19 pm

I would also say that I am where I should be too....and I continue to look for more growth in 2008.
ravish30
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby melodyt on Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:21 pm

Yes, I have exceed my expectations and reached my goals. Time to make some new goals for 2008!

What would I do differently? Hmm, I wished I'd have joined MomMasterminds sooner but other than that I can't think of anything.

Take care,
Melody
Melody Thacker, Independent Watkins Associate

Love Homemaking, Cooking with Just the Right Spice and living green with Watkins products!
melodyt
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Postby TweetyCrazy on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:08 pm

I was blown out of the water! I started 6 months ago and was promoted to "Director" 5 months ago! :lol: I've now got 9 active reps in my downline and continue to grow. Its truly amazing.
TweetyCrazy

Postby shoppingmamma on Wed May 21, 2008 6:13 pm

YES! I am doing so much better than I ever thought! I was one of the 22 consultants that launched our company in August - I right now - have 11 consultants in my dowline in 9 states and it is growing daily!! I am due to promote out to manager this month and will be the 3rd one in our company!!! It's been AMAZING!
~ Jill
View the FULL GemStyle catalog online!
Ask me how you can earn a FREE cruise!!!
http://www.gemstyle.com/consultants/JillTodd
shoppingmamma

Re: Where are you today in your direct sales business?

Postby janice2009 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:48 am

I am happy where I am right now, but not necessarily satisfied. There's still a lot to go, challenges to conquer and more goals to reach. Interesting thread you got goin' :D
Last edited by Kit on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: * Note: Promotional link removed
janice2009

Re: Where are you today in your direct sales business?

Postby CeaLite on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:54 pm

I am not were I want, or know I could be, but that is entirely my fault! I took from June of last year until now off as I had a lot of personal things happening all at once.

I have since re-evaluated where I am and where I want to be in the next three months and set my self some new goals. I am excited to get back in to the swing of things!!
Kim Carefoot
PartyLite Consultant
CeaLite@gmail.com
www.partylite.biz/CeaLiteCandles
CeaLite

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development