Online Freebies, Giveaways, and Contests

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

Online Freebies, Giveaways, and Contests

Postby Kit on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:44 pm

Everyone loves freebies. Freebies/prizes come in all shapes and sizes. In the online world, they are often digital products but sometimes tangible items.

What were the 2 best things you received from an online contest or giveaway?

When you sponsored a contest/giveaway, what were the 2 items that brought oodles of traffic?
Kit
Admin Support

Postby LorettaOliver on Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:55 pm

What were the 2 best things you received from an online contest or giveaway?
I won a really beautiful handmade handbag
and
I won a 50 dollar Amazon gift certificate

When you sponsored a contest/giveaway, what were the 2 items that brought oodles of traffic?
I've done a lot of giveaway, mostly on my blogs, the two that were most visited and entered were a bit of a surprise:
a Salt and Pepper Shaker set
and
a piece of fabric (on one of my craft sites)

I think that blog contests are a great way to get new visitors and those visitors usually stick around for the long haul. There will always be a handful that only watch during the contest, but a lot stick around as feed subscribers and become regular commentors. It's a great way to give your blog a boost!
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development