Back to School specials and deals?

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

Back to School specials and deals?

Postby LorettaOliver on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:33 pm

With the kids going back to school some of may find ourselves with extra spaces in our schedule to fill, or looking for some schedule changes, or something along those lines.

Do you have a September back to school sale/special pricing? What kind of things are hoping to offer your clients for their fall organization etc... buzz and brainstorm your ideas here.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby Patrysha on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Not here...

It's been my experience that September tends to be a pick up business month and I don't feel I need to discount to attract ppl. I'll be saving that for the end of the year/beginning of the next one if it looks like I have to take things up a notch...but I'll likely be flying high from September through early December.

That's what happened my first year doing this when I did PR before...but then the second year I didn't get the winter slump, even though I planned for it - so that messed me up because I had more work than I expected (not that I was going to turn it away, but in order to do it I had to cut back on the family and friend things that I had planned on doing...)
Patrysha
PK Marketing Solutions
http://www.pkmarketingsolutions.com
Patrysha
Media & Publicity

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development