Holiday Shopping Traffic

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

Holiday Shopping Traffic

Postby Kit on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:06 pm

Have you seen much or any holiday shopping traffic yet? If not, are you worried?
Kit
Admin Support

Re: Holiday Shopping Traffic

Postby Mel on Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:34 pm

Traffic as in shopping for our products/services or traffic within the local stores? :wink: I haven't seen an increase in my personal stuff but I noticed people in our local walmart last week already buying Christmas presents. I haven't even written my list, much less purchased anything.
Melody

Want to be a VA? Let me show you how! VirtualBusinessMavens.com
Essential Office Support: Helping you manage, market and grow your business.
Mel
General Manager

Postby Mila on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:51 am

I'm with you Mel - I haven't done anything. Some lucky people are already completely done!

I haven't noticed any changes business wise Kit - actually there has been a slight increase in a few things and that seems the usual for this time of year.
Mila
Owner InternetBasedMoms.com

Postby Mikiciuk on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:08 am

My traffic was about 10% of normal usage. Now it's about 150% - one of my sites is about diet. Don't we wanna lose these spare Christmas pounds.
Mikiciuk
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby LorettaOliver on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:31 pm

I noticed a little downslide in traffic on a few of my information type sites. It seems to be picking back up again though. This time of year always seems to be slow going for me online. I feel like I'm trapped in some kind of twilight zone.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development