Developing Your Business With Wordpress Plugins

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

Developing Your Business With Wordpress Plugins

Postby Kit on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:23 am

Many people are using WordPress to power their websites. One of the big advantages of using WP is the multitude of plugins available. It seems that there is a plugin for almost anything you want to do!

What plugins do you use to develop your business and add more functionality to your site?
Kit
Admin Support

Re: Developing Your Business With Wordpress Plugins

Postby LorettaOliver on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:54 pm

I think my favorite plugins right now are ones that add social networking features to your blog. I love being able to see what my readers are doing and reading in their social profiles, twitter, digg, stumble etc...
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby chris on Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:13 am

All my sites are powered by wordpress. Buy Native has the best plugin find a multiple category and subcategory directory. It also has many features that I wanted such as captcha, required feilds, link back page, checks for dead links and clears them out. Really nice addition for that site.

By far my favorite is the security one I have, that makes me feel warm and cozy LOL. It is a nice addition to keeping my site safer :)
Image the Eccentric WAHM Blogger!
chris
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Postby Kit on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:25 am

I have several favorites that have made things easier for me on the backend and for my clients/readers on the front side of things. The one that has made the most impact is the contact/comment/form plugin, deliciousdays.

I really like it because it handles the information on my contact pages and comment forms. It will even allow you do make your own polls and place a form on any post or page. This plugin comes with some pre-made forms, which are helpful for newbies and some great instructions for setting it up on your site.
Kit
Admin Support

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development