Can you tell me the difference?

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

Re: Can you tell me the difference?

Postby Mel on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:58 pm

I've never used either for my own business and only worked with Aweber for my clients. I know that Aweber has a pretty good delivery rate and it's pretty simple to use.

I think most people have heard of Aweber but maybe not so many have heard of TrafficWave. That's probably one of the biggest reasons for them going with that service. Both programs seem pretty similar in features and such, so I'd say go with what you want and can afford.
Melody

Want to be a VA? Let me show you how! VirtualBusinessMavens.com
Essential Office Support: Helping you manage, market and grow your business.
Mel
General Manager

Postby LorettaOliver on Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:29 am

I agree with what Mel said. There are lots of programs and sites out there that do what aWeber does, they just aren't as well known. aWeber has established itself as a leader in it's niche with good customer support, a large affiliate following, and a high percentage of successful delivery.

With percentage of successful delivery being really important a lot of marketers skip shopping around and just head straight for aWeber to fulfill their email marketing needs. If you have time to shop around and find a better price, its always worth it to do so. And when you come across a good service, with great customer support, and lots of perks it's good to spread the word ;)
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby lindastacy on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:04 am

I'm not familiar with Trafficwave so I don't know how it compares to aWeber. But there is a lot that goes on in the background of an autoresponder that should be considered before making a choice.

As Loretta mentioned, deliverability is very important, and may be difficult to evaluate before signing up for a service. You can ask the company what they're doing to assure a good delivery rate. Their efforts will include anti-spam policies and procedures and developing relationships with major ISPs.

Customer support is very important to me so I'd look for telephone support hours and support ticket response times.

Two other things I might look at are speed of delivery (how long before a message input for immediate delivery actually gets sent) and longevity of the company (of course it's no guarantee, but I think that the longer a company has been in business the more likely it is to stay in business).

After that it would be about features and pricing.
~ Linda
For Direct Sales Consultants: Directory Listings -or- Free Link Directory
Still looking? Find Your Perfect Direct Sales Opportunity
lindastacy
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Postby lwillard on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:40 pm

I use aweber and it has so many bells and whistles. But I have had the pleasure of getting to know one of the trafficwave owners. So, I believe it is also a quality product. I haven't used it, so I'm not sure if it has all the features and capabilities that come with aweber.
lwillard
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Postby Audrey on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:32 am

I use Aweber and love it. I use it as much for creating forms as I do for email.
Audrey
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development