How to increase site page rank

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

Re: How to increase site page rank

Postby htwfh on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:57 am

Set up some quality backlinks to your site. Participate heavily in this and other forums with your signature containing your site links, BUT it's important that the links you set up contain your keywords/phrases. Do the same on some of your favorite business blogs. The more quality backlinks you have, the higher Google & other SEs will value your site.

Exchange links with others although this isn't as valuable as backlinks. I'd be happy to discuss this with you if you'd like. Just PM me here.

Quality, original content is a big Search Engine gem. Write some good articles and posts for your site. Make sure you SEO them to the max for your keywords/phrases.

Hope this helps some.

Brian

-
The Home Business Owner's #1 Resource -
How To Work From Home Ezine & Blog

Learn How To Make Income the Intelligent Way
htwfh
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: How to increase site page rank

Postby htwfh on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:18 am

Hi again,

Dumb me. I pressed submit for the last post above before your web site completely loaded into my (very slow) browser. Sorry about that. :oops:

I see that you're promoting an affiliate site, and my guess is that you have little or no control over it's content and format (slick looking site BTW, very nice), so....

My comments about backlinks still stand, but the ones about link exchanges and articles won't work for you (unless you can add to your site).

Here's what you CAN do though, you can take your articles, add an Author's Box with your link(s) in it, and submit them to directories. If you write quality stuff, it'll be picked up and posted on other web sites.

Also you can post comments on blogs. Make sure that your signature carries your link(s).

Good luck with it!

Brian

-
The Home Business Owner's #1 Resource -
How To Work From Home Ezine & Blog

Learn How To Make Income the Intelligent Way
htwfh
New to Internet Based Moms

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development