If You've Been Marketing On Twitter For More Than 3 Months

Discuss web design, copywriting, SEO, traffic, advertising techniques and other aspects of developing a successful business.

If You've Been Marketing On Twitter For More Than 3 Months

Postby KatrinaManning on Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:18 pm

How is it working for you and what do you find the most efficient way to use it?
KatrinaManning
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: If You've Been Marketing On Twitter For More Than 3 Months

Postby WorkAtHomeSpace on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Twitter has definitely been working for me.

What I like to do on Twitter is interact with my followers. I think it's really important to build a relationship with people you are following. I met a fantastic lady and we've been keeping in touch via email if we don't see each other on Twitter.

I also retweet other people's tweets that I find informational, resourceful, inspirational, funny etc. I like to also offer freebies or work at home tips.

I have a lot of great followers that I interact with and it's not always about business. Paying it forward is a great thing, so if you're ever in need of anything whether it's a question or help, someone is bound to lend a hand...which happened to me.

You have to be consistent though so if you can get on daily, I think is best.

It's been a really good experience with Twitter.
WorkAtHomeSpace
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Postby lancehibner on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:13 am

It was really very helpful for me. i have a link about this topic, i give you and you just check it,i think it is benefit for all.Thanks for sharing your information. it was wonderful of you.
lancehibner

Postby wealthwinners on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 pm

I would also like to know how twitter has helped business. It is about building a relationship for sure. I have not been marketing on it for long and have noticed an increase in followers but I also try to provide good quality tweets.
wealthwinners

Postby LorettaOliver on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 pm

Twitter definitely works for me in a lot of ways. I've connected with clients and other liked minded folks and just in general networked like crazy. That instant connection is really powerful.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby lancehibner on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:39 am

I certainly agree with wealthwinners. Your advice is really very helpful for us.
wealthwinners wrote:I would also like to know how twitter has helped business. It is about building a relationship for sure. I have not been marketing on it for long and have noticed an increase in followers but I also try to provide good quality tweets.

Thanks a lot!
lancehibner

Return to Websites, Traffic, and Business Development