Can someone please confirm this niche is worth exploring?

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Can someone please confirm this niche is worth exploring?

Postby Andrea2125 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:53 am

Hi,

Can someone please confirm that 'endangered animals' and related keywords is worth pursuing with regard to earning an income from adsense and affiliate products such as posters?
The keyword is showing as $1.79 on google adwords.

Andrea
Andrea2125
Great Friend & Oh So Helpful to IBMoms

Postby Audrey on Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:20 pm

I'll be interested to see what others say. I believe most anything is worth persuing. I believe there is a market for most everything and an interest in most everything.

I live in Santa Barbara. We are a college town. I can not count the number of pizza places we have. Yet, recently a new one opened. Guess what? They are packed, contantly. They offer a bit of a twist, everyone loves them and they found their place in the market immediately.

On the flip side, we continue to see other restaurants open up, stay a few months and then close down.
Audrey
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Postby lwillard on Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Andrea,

I will agree with Audrey on this. If you have a niche that doesn't have a huge demand, then more than likely the supply isn't large either. Therefore, if you own that niche, it could be powerful and profitable.
lwillard
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Postby Andrea2125 on Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Hi,

Thank you for replying. I was considering creating a Squidoo lens page for each type of animal. It's difficult to subjects to write about.

I know that I would like to write a children's book or something of that nature and I keep putting it off because I think it's not realistic to achieve.

Andrea
Andrea2125

Postby Audrey on Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:15 am

So quit putting it off and start. If you start, then you'll finish. If you never start, you'll never finish :)
Audrey
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Postby jaz on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:30 pm

Iwould do some woodtracker keywords or googe keywords tools and see how much demand it has.
jaz

Postby LorettaOliver on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:18 pm

I think even the tiniest little niches are worth exploring. It may not be a hugeee money maker but overtime it could grow. And if it's something you're passionate about it then it will also be enjoyable for you.

A good example is my Stitching the Night Away website. I originally started it because I like cross stitch, I didn't expect it to take off and become a part of my business portfolio at all. But it makes me a nice little amount of ad revenue every month now. It was a total surprise for me how well it's done over time.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby Andrea2125 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi,

Thank you for replying. Actually, I am finding it difficult to know whether to start a site that is all about some of the cows on the farm or write a children's book and create a site for that. For some reason, I am always inspired by the animated movies I see on tv and think I'd really like to do something like that.

Andrea
Andrea2125

Return to Getting Started