a "worried" question (venting help)

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

a "worried" question (venting help)

Postby babygrlsmommy on Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:42 pm

I have been working so hard to get my home business up and running, I am even going around the house ans selling things to make money. I finally had a little money today to go shopping, and I come to find out that I "supposedly" signed up for a membership in Vista Print, which I don't remember doing. Well, they took money from my account, overdrafting it, and now, I can't come up with the money to even pay that back, let alone buind my business, which is very scarce right now. I am basically looking for something I can do to make money without having to pay for anything at all! This way, I can build my business, and pay off my overdrafted account, please help! I feel alone and desperate!!! Sorry, I didn't mean to vent, I am just scared and need some other mothers advice! Any would be greatly appreciated!!!!
babygrlsmommy
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby Mila on Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Hi there, I'm sorry about your situation. Have you considered offering your VA services on business and marketing sites (where appropriate of course). There is a great need for outsourcing help online and if you have any skills in that area you should be able to make some money.

The Warrior Forum is a good place to find lots of marketers who many need help. I'm not sure if you're going to find something within days (it may take a little longer) but it's a good starting point.

What type of skills do you have?
Mila
Owner InternetBasedMoms.com

Postby babygrlsmommy on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:06 pm

I may sound stupid, but what is VA services? Would you be able to give me a website for it?
I have a lot of skills, I love to do crafts, candle work, arts, painting, writing, helping people, and much more. My problem is, I don't have any money to start anything, I do have an online craft webstore, but I don't have much inventory, and I don't have the money to build it up.
babygrlsmommy

Postby LorettaOliver on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:02 pm

VA = Virtual Assistant, it's a great field to get into. Writing is always in demand, lots of people are looking for article writers.

You said you were trying to get your home business up and running, what type of business are you currently working? Maybe we can help with that?
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby Trica on Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:03 pm

A VA is a Virtual Assistant. It is a great job and as long as you have the admistrative skills people are looking for you can really make a go of the business. A VA business does not take a lot of money to start out but it does take alot of time and effort. There are many sites you can go and look at to find out more about VA. You can go and look at my VA site if you would like. PM me if you have any questions or if you need any help. I am new to the business but it is a great business to be in.
Trica

Postby babygrlsmommy on Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:07 pm

Thank you for all the advice. I was wondering, where would the best places to look for a VA business be? I appreciate all the great advice I am recieving, thank you all so much!!!
babygrlsmommy

Postby Kit on Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:48 am

Hey,

You wouldn't really look for a VA. What they are suggesting is that you start a VA business. Like everything else, it takes time. Sorry but there is no quick fix.

You mentioned that you like writing. I suggest that you try ghostwriting or offering your writing skills to other business owners.

There are quite a few of us who are Virtual Assistants (VAs) and you can find out more through our signature links. To find more ideas of things you might like to do, check out this link http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/ideas/ ... iness.html .

Hope some of this helps.
Kit
Admin Support

Postby lstric0602 on Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:06 pm

My company is hiring court researchers. You can email me or pm me and I'll give you more details if you wish.
lstric0602
Great Friend of Internet Based Moms

Your Dilemna

Postby travelmama on Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:19 pm

First, if the charge from Vista Print was not yours, call your bank and let them know, then immediately contact Vista Print and alert them. This may not be the only charge you get if someone else is using your information.

Look on craigslist.org and backpages.com for part time work. Don't just look in jobs, look in gigs also as sometimes someone is looking for your talent!
Cara Steele
Naples, FL
travelmama

Postby lstric0602 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:16 am

Did you ever find anything?
lstric0602

I started a work at home "job"

Postby babygrlsmommy on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Yes, I actually started working for a job, I started last week, so far I didn't make money, but they pay every 2 weeks. I really like it, it is called ASI (Affordable Services Incorporated), it is an actual job, so I didn't have to pay anything to start. I am hoping this works out for me! I did apply to the job you sent me as well! Thank you so much for the help!
Looking to make some extra money from home? Check this out:
http://www.thesecretpays.com/babygrlssecret
babygrlsmommy

Postby lstric0602 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Wow I'm glad you have found something! Well anyways I'm glad you found something. Did our company send you anything? Let me know how it works.
lstric0602

Return to Getting Started