Anyone know about Project Payday?

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

Anyone know about Project Payday?

Postby AngelB on Sat May 10, 2008 10:13 pm

Just curious to know what Project Payday was all about. Has anyone checked into this before? Or know of someone who has.
AngelB
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: Anyone know about Project Payday?

Postby familymoses on Sat May 10, 2008 11:17 pm

AngelB wrote:Just curious to know what Project Payday was all about. Has anyone checked into this before? Or know of someone who has.

Project Payday is a very unethical business model. You are taught to sign up for offers from companies that use incentives to attract new customers. But you have no intentions of becoming a new customer of that company - you just take the incentive and cancel out. In essence you are scamming the honest business.

Over and over I am appalled at the number of people who would scream scam and fraud if this were done to them, but have no qualms at all about doing it to someone else.

I still shake my head in amazement that what Project Payday has people do is legal.

In case you are wondering, it often backfires. I have seen posts where people lost a lot of money because for one reason or another their cancellation of whatever they signed up for did not go through and they were charged as if they were a new customer. Not only that but they don't always get the incentive, so they lose twice.

Project Payday is one step removed from the transaction and so they couldn't care less.

If you have a conscience at all, stay as far away from Project Payday as you can get.
familymoses

Postby AngelB on Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Thanks for the advice Sandi :D

Angel
AngelB

Postby familymoses on Fri May 23, 2008 8:16 pm

You are more than welcome! :D
familymoses

Return to Getting Started