A successful Network Marketer is a life long learner

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

A successful Network Marketer is a life long learner

Postby lwillard on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Learning is part of the Network Marketing process. Do you enjoy continual education? If your answer is no, Network Marketing probably isn't for you.

I love to learn and devote a portion of each week to self development. Reading e-books, newsletters, listening to training calls and Master Mind sessions are a part of my training process.

One of my all time favorite network marketers is John Milton Fogg.
I love his stuff and how it gives back to our industry.

Who is your favorite mentor? What are your favorite forms of self development?
lwillard
Great Friend and IBMoms Regular

Extended learning is great!

Postby LeslieS on Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:37 pm

I am currently enrolled in 2 classes. I'm taking a business writing communication class and a cultural diversity class. I am always doing something or trying to learn something new. I think my favorite type of learning is just picking up a book and reading it.

I have learned HTML, the best way to play internet *not allowed*, how to raise a child with ADHD, my personality type, how to create a proper presentation, when the English colonized the America's, and much much more, by picking up a book and reading it.

I love to surf the internet on a particular subject that I'm interested in at the moment, reading blogs, news articles, etc.
I really love brainstorming with others with similar interests as well. It's a great way to get the creative juices flowing while introducing other people's visions.

I will have to look up John Milton Fogg.

Leslie S.
LeslieS
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby Audrey on Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:52 am

Lisa,

I'm not sure I have a favorite mentor. I have learned from many many people over the years.

Ever since I began writing articles, I've learned more than ever before. The reason is that I'm able to read the words of many people.

I do continue to read and learn and can't imagine a time when I won't.
Audrey
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Postby crisstar663 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:22 am

I'm with Audrey I've learned so much from many people over the years...Dani Johnson, Todd Falcone, Jeffrey Combs, Jim Edwards, Mike Filsaime etc...

Currently I would say that one person I'm really "digging" right now is Joe Schroeder. He has helped me not only from a marketing stand point, but from a personal development standpoint.

Anthony Robbins is my all time personal development mentor.

The best book i've read so far on this subject, is The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy.

Oh my.... This is the "how to guide" on how to train your subconscious mind.
Corrisa Malone
323-657-5928 PST
Internet Marketing Tips For Newbies
crisstar663

Postby cherie27 on Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:43 am

Me too.

I learnt my stuffs from many people.

But currently, i learnt from the 6 mentors who are successfully in the programs that i am in. Hope to get their expertise to achieve my goals.
cherie27

Return to Getting Started