What's your brainstorming process?

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

What's your brainstorming process?

Postby LorettaOliver on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 am

Everyone does things differently of course. Fall is coming and that usually means new projects for me, so I've been carrying around my notebook so I can scribble out ideas when I think of them while rushing little boys all over the place.

Then after school starts and I'm all alone during the day the major break down begins and I go thorough my notes and break down the ideas and brainstorm on them until a project just magically starts to unfold. Before I know it I have a whole website laid out on notebook paper.

What's your idea brainstorming process like? Do you scribble ideas out on paper? Type them out on the computer? Think them out in your head and remember?

Share what works for you.
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby Audrey on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:31 pm

I have paper everywhere. If I can't write it down, I text it to myself. I know how quickly I forget and so I write down everything I can.
Audrey
*AWESOME Mom & Friend of IBMoms*

Postby w00w00 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 pm

I write everything down on paper and in notebooks. If you guys could only see the piles of scribbling that is everywhere.

I actually went through my piles a few weeks ago to clean up my office a bit and I found a piece of paper where I was planning to hire Alice Seba to do some writing for me (back when she offered this service) so some of my ideas were very dated to say the least. LOL
Regards,
Wendy Wood

Internet Marketing in Heels
w00w00
Great Friend & Oh So Helpful to IBMoms

Postby Mel on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:00 pm

I write it down on paper too. I use spiral notebooks now but I used to use sticky pads... wowzers, those got out of hand pretty quick. :shock:
Melody

Want to be a VA? Let me show you how! VirtualBusinessMavens.com
Essential Office Support: Helping you manage, market and grow your business.
Mel
General Manager

Postby LorettaOliver on Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Picturing Mel covered in post-its! :lol:
Product Review PLR ~ Our PLR Reviews make it EASY for you to add these to your website while making more affiliate sales!
Go from Beginner to Blogger in just 4 weeks!
LorettaOliver
Admin Support

Postby busymomma on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:03 pm

Me and my spiral notebooks are inseparable. lol I have them everywhere. If I could get an assistant here to the house I'd have so much stuff for them to do. lol

Some notebooks are full of articles that haven't made it to the computer. Hmm, maybe I should mail them to my VA? See, this is how I do my best brainstorming. I IM with Loretta (that's dangerous) or two other friends and stuff just pops up.

One friend is my VA and she is great for brainstorming. I tend to get ideas and go overblown in the excitement. She makes me walk through it and shred it all up before I jump into something I don't have time for. lol
Val

Easy WAHM Websites
Pre-made websites, virtual assistance, blog management.

Busy Momma Wellness
Make you a priority!
busymomma
New to Internet Based Moms

Return to Getting Started