Great infant toy web sites?

Your area for all non-business topics. Discuss home, family, friends, recipes, frugal tips, parenting, etc.

Re: Great infant toy web sites?

Postby Steforei on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 am

Hi! I have 3 small kids under the age of 5 and we are always looking for great toys. I am most interested in safe plastics without chemicals like BPA or phthalates, etc. I love wood and natural toys that encourage imagination. We are trying to be much more environmentally aware and conscious of the health of our family. I have found and fallen in love with the selection and service at 2 stores: SoftLanding.com has a huge selection of safe bath toys, teethers, rattles, bibs, bottles, cups, etc. for babies and small children. It's run by moms who have really done the research to find safe products. My little boy loves this toy called Sophie the Giraffe. Safe and fun for a baby to squeeze and teeth on. Makes a cute squeaking noise. The other site I love is called OompaToys.com. They have an unbelievable selection of wooden, natural, and even organic toys. These cost a little more than the typical plastic stuff but they last forever, through 3 kids even! The customer service at both these places was really wonderful. I hope this helps! Have fun toy shopping.
Stefanie Stricker
Stefanie@wedeliverwellness.com
http://www.EcoWellnessTeam.com
Google Groups: Work for Wellness
Steforei
New to Internet Based Moms

Return to Home and Family