I need a logo. Any recomendations???

New to online business? Still in the research stage? Need motivation?Post your getting started questions, tips, and get feedback here. No Ads

I need a logo. Any recomendations???

Postby lagoertz on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi, I am starting my own online only clothing store & I need a logo. I have already been scammed once by an online logo company...50dollarlogo.com...Don't ever even think of using them. Anyhow I am in the process of trying to get my refund from them & now I'm scared to use any one else on-line that I can't physically see in person. I have toyed around with a few of the create your own logo sites & haven't really found anything that strikes my fancy. My budget is limited (less than $200), but I want someone that has been proven RELIABLE. Does any one have someone that they would recommend?

Thanks in advance,
LeeAnn
lagoertz
New to Internet Based Moms

Re: I need a logo. Any recomendations???

Postby Mel on Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 pm

These two have created graphics for this site as well as other projects that we've been involved with.

http://www.freshnets.com
http://www.classiccreationsdesign.com
Melody

Want to be a VA? Let me show you how! VirtualBusinessMavens.com
Essential Office Support: Helping you manage, market and grow your business.
Mel
General Manager

Postby spookycc on Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 pm

lagoertz wrote:Hi, I am starting my own online only clothing store & I need a logo. I have already been scammed once by an online logo company...50dollarlogo.com...Don't ever even think of using them. Anyhow I am in the process of trying to get my refund from them & now I'm scared to use any one else on-line that I can't physically see in person. I have toyed around with a few of the create your own logo sites & haven't really found anything that strikes my fancy. My budget is limited (less than $200), but I want someone that has been proven RELIABLE. Does any one have someone that they would recommend?

Thanks in advance,
LeeAnn

I work part-time for a site that freelances web designers, writers, etc. It's fairly easy to post a project and people bid on it, and you can select the lowest bidder, or the one that fits your style. We usually post samples of our work, so buyers can tell what to expect before they hire us.

Advertising will help you get your new logo market recognition. I also work for a business called media cash machine. They specialize in teaching online business-people the most efficient ways to advertise your business. From TV to radio to internet sites, they give you lots of valuable information to attract new customers.
spookycc
New to Internet Based Moms

Postby tam2005 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

Here's an awesome lady who does great work. I recommend her highly. :)

www.designedbylara.com
tam2005
*Super Supportive Mom & Great Friend*

Return to Getting Started