Work at Home Moms Internet Marketing & Networking

 

 

Internet Marketing Tools Reviews

FREE E-Book

FREE - "How to Start a Profitable Online Business from Scratch" Even with zero experience and only a few spare hours a week!

Getting Started

> >
> Free Newsletter
> Free eCourses
> Getting Started
> Build a Website
> Site Build It
> Business Ideas
> Write & Sell eBooks
> Affiliate Marketing
> SEO & Traffic
> Ezines & Newsletters
> Blogging & RSS
> Social Networking
> Press Release & Publicity
> Writing & Copywriting
> Online Auctions
> Online Business Articles
> Direct Sales Center
> Direct Sales Articles
> Work at Home & Jobs
> Service Business Articles
> Small Business Bookkeeping

Our Services & Products:

> Easy Website Builder - Free Trial
>

Cheap Domains & Hosting

> Content for Your Websites
> Free Newsletter
> Free eCourses
> Money-Making eBook

  

Directories

> Work at Home Blog
> Direct Sales Center
> Internet Marketing Tools
> Business Opportunities & Classified Ads
> Breast Cancer Awareness

  

Just for Moms

> Time Management & Organization
> Health & Wellbeing
> Money & Savings
> Parenting & Family
> Diet & Fitness
> Cooking & Recipes
   

 

Home > Internet Marketing Tools > Internet Marketing Experts > Frank Kern

Frank Kern - Is He Really Just an Underachiever?

Frank Kern

Frank Kern has made a great deal of money selling products to highly targeted niches - using what he and Ed Dale coin their "Underachiever Formula".

Frank takes pride in the fact that he's a "lazy bastard" (his words -- not mine!) and that he's been able to create profitable ventures out of

all these "ugly" websites. But don't be fooled, there is some pretty amazing marketing wizardry going behind this slack off attitude.

The Underachiever Formula is Born

Frank and Ed took this "Underachiever Formula" and put it into a number of workshops and a monster home study course. They created many success stories and here's just one of them:

 

"I actually went to the first Underachiever Weekend and have since been selling around 2 - 3 ebooks (about how to get A's in your exams) a week...

The main reason for my [letter] is to let other underachievers know what can happen even though you try so hard to "under achieve".

Today I received an email from a big organisation in Canada that wants to produce my ebook (and the bonus ebook I developed) as a hard copy under license and distribute it to all their seminar attendees and members as compulsory reading.

Apparently the president of the company bought my ebook and really liked it. They're going to pay me US$15 per copy produced and apparently want thousands of them!
"

Rob Seiler
infobook50.com/exams.htm

But when the guys sold out of their course and they wouldn't print anymore. So, it hasn't been available for several months know. :(

Why You NEED To Listen to Frank Kern

Let me tell you something else about Frank Kern and exactly why he's someone to pay attention to - even though, he says he doesn't want to be a "fancy pants guru". Obviously, he has some incredible knowledge to share...but there's something even more important.

Frank Kern is an AWESOME teacher.

Let's be serious, there's plenty of people making dump truckloads of money on the Internet and they cannot teach anything worth a damn. Frank takes the most complex concepts and makes them simple -- and that is an incredible skill.

And because he is such a great teacher...I bend over backwards when I hear his name mentioned anywhere to listen in and read what he has to say because I know I will learn so much. I highly recommend that you do the same.

Just bring an extra pair of underwear, okay? Frank is not only brilliant, successful and an awesome teacher -- he is so incredibly funny that you may just pee your pants when you hear him speak. But hey...I think that's a good thing. Laughter & happiness is an incredible success secret. :)

Learn From Frank Kern:

Frank Kern and Ed Dale have just releases a brand new Underachiever Course entitled Underachiever Mastery and they're only selling 700 copies. SOLD OUT! :(

They will teach you:

How to locate highly profitable target markets; create products to sell to them and virtually eliminate your competition in the process. And they'll teach you to do it all in "Underachiever" style.

This course includes:

  • 9 DVDs of video footage from their two sold out Australian workshops where people stood in line to pay $1995.00 each just for a seat

  • 3 detailed and step-by-step blueprint manuals

  • And this is soooooo cool: 6 DVD tutorials of Ed & Frank actually working at their computers showing you their Underachiever techniques. This isn't like a CD-Rom screen capture video that you have to watch on your computer. Now, you can watch it on the couch or pop it into the TV's DVD player and work alongside Frank and Ed on your computer.

But, here's the thing. Once again, Frank and Ed are only going to release so many copies of the course and then it's gone. Just like last time. This is, in part, because as Frank puts it, "Neither one of us wants to be a Big Fancy Pants Marketing Guru."

So, you have to act fast...but...

There is 1 big problem. There is something missing in Frank & Ed's course:

Frank and Ed put out some pretty incredible strategies for finding your market, creating products and driving traffic for buying your products -- but they are missing a key ingredient of highly targeted and FREE traffic.

I'm talking about traffic from natural rankings in search engines.

Now, before you say, that's too technical or it's not worth my time. Let me tell you, that I receive over 70,000 search engine visitors each and every month...and I do it with very little effort.

It makes me completely crazy when people think that search engine optimization (SEO) is too hard because "SEO Gurus" act like it's freakin' rocket science. It is NOT rocket science. It does NOT take a lot of work, but it can make you a LOT MORE money.

Why do people advertise on Google & Yahoo? Because it makes them money. If you can get listed for free for thousands of keyword phrases, do you think you could make more money?

Of course you can and if you're serious about using Frank & Ed's Underachiever Mastery System to start making good money online, I want to share all my "lazy" search engine secrets with you and I'm not going to charge you a dime.

 

INTERNET MARKETING TOOLS CHANNEL

>

Internet Marketing Tools Home

>

Advertising & Sales Tracking  

>

Affiliate Program Setup   

>

Affiliate Marketing Tools

>

Article Writing Tools

>

Autoresponders   

>

Best Internet Marketing Course

>

Blogging Tools

>

Business Idea Book Reviews

>

Ebook Publishing   

>

Ezine Publishing Promotion

>

Google AdSense

>

Internet Marketing Experts

>

John Reese

>

Link Exchange Software

>

Online Auction Tools

>

Online Auction Tools

>

Pay-per-Click Tools

>

Search Engine Optimization Tools

>

Search Engine Optimization Book

>

Traffic Secrets

>

Web Design Book

>

Website Traffic Tools

>

Website Audio

>

Website Video

   
   

 

   
   
   
   
   

 

 

Moms Helping You Build a Better Online Business

 

How to Build a Website | How to Start an Internet Business | Stay at Home Mom Business Ideas | Learn Internet Marketing | Affiliate Marketing | SEO
Write & Sell eBooks
| Ezine Publishing & Email Marketing | Blogging & RSS Resources | Social Networking Resources | Press Release Writing & Free Publicity
Online Auction Resources | General Internet Marketing Articles | Free Webmaster Tools  | Wellness Center | Small Business Grants | Writing for the Internet
Mom Business Success Stories | Internet Marketing Articles Direct Sales Articles | Service Business Articles | John Reese
 Traffic Secrets | Reese Report | Avoid Bankruptcy | Credit Repair | Public Domain | Retirement Planning
Get Rich Quick Schemes | Word of Mouth Marketing | Stop Spam | Recommended Mom Sites

Biz Ideas: Sell Products | Sell Services | Sell E-Products | Theme Sites | Sell eBooks

Internet Marketing Newsletter | Archives


Press Releases | About Us | Contact & Support | Policies & Disclaimer | Site Map

Copyright © Internet Based Moms 2002 - 2011. All rights reserved.