Work at Home Moms Internet Marketing & Networking

 

 

How to Stop Spam

 

FREE E-Book

FREE - "How to Start a Profitable Online Business from Scratch" Even with zero experience and only a few spare hours a week!

Getting Started

> >
> Free Newsletter
> Free eCourses
> Getting Started
> Build a Website
> Site Build It
> Business Ideas
> Write & Sell eBooks
> Affiliate Marketing
> SEO & Traffic
> Ezines & Newsletters
> Blogging & RSS
> Social Networking
> Press Release & Publicity
> Writing & Copywriting
> Online Auctions
> Online Business Articles
> Direct Sales Center
> Direct Sales Articles
> Work at Home & Jobs
> Service Business Articles
> Small Business Bookkeeping

Our Services & Products:

> Easy Website Builder - Free Trial
>

Cheap Domains & Hosting

> Content for Your Websites
> Free Newsletter
> Free eCourses
> Money-Making eBook

  

Directories

> Work at Home Blog
> Direct Sales Center
> Internet Marketing Tools
> Business Opportunities & Classified Ads
> Breast Cancer Awareness

  

Just for Moms

> Time Management & Organization
> Health & Wellbeing
> Money & Savings
> Parenting & Family
> Diet & Fitness
> Cooking & Recipes
   

 

 

How You Can Get Spam from File Sharing

File sharing has become an epidemic of its own in the past few years. The idea of getting something for nothing is simply too appealing to most of us. File sharing programs like Kazaa, Morpheus, and Ares are very popular as means of getting just about any music CD and DVD that is out there. Of course, you are basically just waiting to get stuck with some spam when you sign up with these. Itís a very simple process.

These free file sharing programs often make their profits and provide these services because they make trades or sell their registration lists (which include email addresses) to other companies etc. this is how they are able to provide you with all of that stuff you so like to download from them. Not to mention the fact that they do not monitor the programs that are being shared which may also contain problems in them.

Every time you register with the free file sharing programs your email address is sent to any number of people. The next thing that you know, you are getting thousands of spam in your inbox and have no idea how these people got your email address in the first place. Well, now you know. That is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to these programs. They are chalk full of things that can ruin your computer. And it all begins the moment that you register for them.

If you are thinking that you can avoid this spam by using the paid programs for file sharing, you are wrong. Even the paid versions of these programs sell their mailing lists to their affiliates who can sell them to hackers and spammers. It just goes to prove that you canít get something for nothing. However you can avoid the major pains of these spammers by signing up for any number of the free email services that have spam blockers such as hotmail or Yahoo. Just donít use them as your primary email and delete any emails from strangers or odd companies.

When you receive spam in your inbox, you have one of three options. You can ignore it and delete it, you can open it and delete it or you can open it and click the option at the bottom of the email to ask to be taken off of the list. The only one that makes sense is to delete it without opening it at all. The reason for this is that once you open a spam email, you are potentially risking ruining your computer. The reason for this is that some spam emails are nothing more than viruses.

 

 

As Seen On:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moms Helping You Build a Better Online Business

How to Build a Website | How to Start an Internet Business | Stay at Home Mom Business Ideas | Learn Internet Marketing | Affiliate Marketing | SEO
Write & Sell eBooks
| Ezine Publishing & Email Marketing | Blogging & RSS Resources | Social Networking Resources | Press Release Writing & Free Publicity
Online Auction Resources | General Internet Marketing Articles | Free Webmaster Tools  | Wellness Center | Small Business Grants | Writing for the Internet
Mom Business Success Stories | Internet Marketing Articles Direct Sales Articles | Service Business Articles | John Reese
 Traffic Secrets | Reese Report | Avoid Bankruptcy | Credit Repair | Public Domain | Retirement Planning
Get Rich Quick Schemes | Word of Mouth Marketing | Stop Spam | Recommended Mom Sites

Biz Ideas: Sell Products | Sell Services | Sell E-Products | Theme Sites | Sell eBooks

Internet Marketing Newsletter | Archives


Press Releases | About Us | Contact & Support | Policies & Disclaimer | Site Map

Copyright © Internet Based Moms 2002 - 2011. All rights reserved.